Engineering and production of stainless steel housings
Do you require small series of steel or stainless steel housings? Enquire about our engineers and production facilities!
Resatur GmbH has been a reliable partner in the development and production of housings made of sheet steel for over 4 years. The registered office of the company is in Hamburg. With production plants in Bulgaria, high-quality projects can be implemented at competitive prices and with short lead times. Initially, the company only took on order productions for the German industry, however, a short time later, the own brand masunt was launched. Under the brand masunt, the company specialises in safes and vaults for key handover. For on overview of the masunt product range please visit: www.masunt.com/en
Engineering & production of stainless steel housings and assembly
Starting from a single punch or laser part, we manufacture assemblies and complete housings in small-scale series. Our plants process sheets with a material thickness of up to 5 mm - we specialise in stainless steel sheets of different grades.
In addition to the processing of finished projects, tailor-made development of a housing according to the customer's requirement is one of our core competencies. Our engineers get involved: Theoretical wishes and ideas are literally transformed into steel and iron - economic efficiency, design and focussing on the solution is always our priority.
Furthermore, we also offer the assembly of (electronic) components as well as product packing according to your requirements (e.g. printed cardboard box with polystyrene insert).
How we work
- Our engineers use modern CAD programs for their projects: We develop your requirements and ideas into finished products.
- In addition to black steel, we also process stainless steel of different grades. (All our shapes to be grouped under materials "V2A or V4A") (AISI 304 and AISI 316).
- Qualified skilled workers punch, laser cut, edge and weld (MIG/MAG, WIG, spot welding, welding studs, welding nuts).
- The surface treatment includes techniques such as passivating, brushing, polishing, sandblasting, glass bead blasting or electro-polishing.
- On request, the surface can be engraved.
- Painting and powder coating is possible in all standard RAL colours.
- In addition to production, we also offer the assembly of different components.
- Packing in film (printed), cardboard box, polystyrene possible.
How an inquiry works
- You require housings or components with an initial requirement of at least around 50 pieces.
- You contact us and together we discuss your concrete requirements for a product or, you send us finished drawings or CAD files.
- You receive an offer.
- We build a sample. This serves as a basis for discussing any changes. The sample also serves as a benchmark for the subsequent series production.
- The small series production starts.
- In most cases, the period between the initial contact and the customer receiving the sample is 4 to 8 weeks.
At a glance
- Advice during the implementation of your engineering project
- Engineering with focus on functionality, design and cost awareness.
- Our companies respond flexibly and quickly to your inquiry
- Highest quality thanks to modern manufacturing processes and high level of training of all factory workers
- Short delivery times (transport route D-BG is usually 1 week)
- 100% delivery reliability
- Assembly and packaging according to your requirements
- From the idea to the final product
Please read an excerpt from our references:
ELECTRIC-SPECIAL Photronicsysteme GmbH
At the beginning of 2014, we were looking for a new manufacturer for stainless steel housings for the "luminance meters" produced by us. When viewed by a person not familiar with the unit, the external look of the unit will quickly be associated with a large video camera.
However, these products house technology for the measurement of glare conditions in tunnel areas and are installed in and at the entry of road tunnels. Due to high stresses caused by environmental influences such as exhaust gases and tyre wear, the use of special grade stainless steel (V4A stainless steels) is required here. Furthermore, due to weather conditions, an IP67 (water and dust guard) protected housing with integrated heating element is used in different seasons.
Resatur GmbH has been producing housing and carrier systems for the aforementioned application case since 2014. In addition to reasonable prices and consistently high quality of the manufactured housings, I would like to point out the delivery reliability and, in particular, the flexibility. Resatur GmbH responds flexibly to changes - sometimes even in ongoing production.
Also, in product innovations, we were supported with constructive ideas for the design of a housing solution. For example, it did not even take six weeks from the idea to the receipt of the prototype for the manufacturing of a sample housing.
I can highly recommend Resatur GmbH as a manufacturer of housings and look forward to our further cooperation.
ELECTRIC-SPECIAL Photronicsyste e GmbH
Dipl.-Ing. Jochen Riepe
Service safe from masunt and KIWI for the housing industry.
Resatur GmbH with its brand masunt has developed a new service safe together with KIWI.KI GmbH, which uses KIWI’s own technology to be able to offer new possibilities in property management. The product is marketed under the name KIWI Safe.